The Liebster Blog Award!
“Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite. This blog award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers--in an effort to help more bloggers find their blogs.
Yay! I'll take all the help I can get.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
So massive thanks go to Linda Jackson at http://www.writersdolaundrytoo.com/ !!!!!
2. Nominate up to 5 others for the Liebster Award.
3. Let said bloggers know via comment on their blog.
4. Post the award on your blog.
5. Consider signing up for the A - Z Challenge. It's a great way to find new and interesting blogs.
Now, I would like to pass the award on to:
Jayne Anderson at http://jayneanderson.blogspot.co.uk/
Nicky H at http://nickyhlovestowrite.blogspot.co.uk/
Spill Beans - http://spill-beans.blogspot.co.uk/
Denise at http://www.cupcakesandcadenzas.com/
A1writer at http://pescatterty-a1writer.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope you all appreciate the sentiment and pass on the award to even more keen bloggers!!!!