Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Happy Birthday Express Yourself!!!

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Express Yourself meme is a weekly jaunt brought to you by Dani at Entertaining Interests and Jackie at Bouquet of Books. At the beginning of the month the girls will post a gadget with a list of topics, something different for each week. Make sure to head on over to either of these blogs to check out the details more fully and see who else is taking part.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This week the Express Yourself girls are celebrating the first birthday of this fabulous meme. Happy Birthday girls!!!


To celebrate the topic of conversation is - what has been your favourite questions during the first year of EYM?

I've been doing this meme since the end of May, so I don't have as many to choose from, but one of my favourites in this short time has been my favourite author quotes.

And just for fun, I've found some more:


This morning I took out a comma and this afternoon I put it back again.
Writers aren't exactly people, they're a whole lot of people trying to be one person.
The beginning is easy; what happens next is much harder.
 
I am always at a loss to know how much to believe of my own stories.
I think with my right hand.
Just get it down on paper, and then we'll see what to do with it.
Have you been involved in the Express Yourself meme?
What has been your favourite questions this year?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 



3 comments:

  1. The Oscar Wilde one is my all time favorite and it is soooo true!!! I have spent whole days on a paragraph, and even at the end of the day feel that paragraph stinks. It can make a girl very insecure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Elizabeth. Oscar Wilde's quote is right up my alley. That's me in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Happy Birthday EYM :)

    I love author quotes :)

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete