Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 4 Update




Daily word count:  627
 
Total word count: 6,658

Words remaining: 43,324


Well today is the first day of new writing on my novel.  It's been a long while since I've done anything with it and I had to get my mind back into the zone, which is far easier said than done.
I've spent the last couple of days mulling it over again and I think it's going to have a few changes to my original plans.  I guess that's how these things go though.  I already think that most of what I've written will have to be changed, but I'm using this first draft to just get the ideas out of my head and written down.  When I've got it all down I can start going through it and filtering out all the dross.

My hope is that as I get more into the whole process my writing will improve, with any major changes only being required towards the earlier sections.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess ...

          


 

No comments:

Post a Comment