Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

The Big Reveal Hop-within-a-hop!

It's not long now until the A-Z Blogging Challenge begins. I really need to get a move on with posts before it descends on us and it turns into a big mad rush.

Who am I kidding? That's probably how it'll end up for me so I might as well just go with it.

So this little hop-within-a-hop here, hosted by Mina Lobo and David Macaulay, is a brilliant place to announce whatever theme you've chosen for the Blogging Challenge. Of course, by announcing to the world what you intend to post about pressure is on to stick to it. I have been back and forth over several things but keep coming around to the same idea.




My theme for this years Blogging Challenge is my Open University course, Reading and Studying Literature.

It's been a brilliant course to study, introducing me to authors and stories I would never have read if not for the set reading list. It's been a complete change for me, having spent six years studying science, but I've enjoyed the challenge.

Writers in the course include William Shakespeare, James Joyce, Emily Bronte and Aphra Behn. Each of my daily blog posts will cover something from the course, hopefully helping with my revision for the exam which is in June.

I hope you enjoy my posts, and good luck to everyone else for the challenge!

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to learn along with you relearning! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, and for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the posts.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great theme, can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been thinking of other themes but kept coming back to this one. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. Sounds very interesting. Good luck with your journey through the A to Z Challenge.

    Hi from Nagzilla bloghopping A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and journeying with me through this challenge.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the OU course and thanks for taking part in the hop, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting, it's such a great idea. Now, to my posts ... (and some much needed revision)

      Delete
  5. Well what do you know - My "A" is going to be Aphra Behn! Immediately kindred spirits.

    I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Thanks for stopping by, I hope revision and the Challenge goes well.

      Delete
  6. Very clever to combine your studies with the A to Z challenge: you learn, we learn, everybody learns! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jocelyn. I'm hoping the two things will work nicely together. We shall see ...

      Delete