Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

The first rule of WRiTE CLUB is ...


... you MUST talk about WRiTE CLUB!



Hello everyone! How are we all on this fine Friday?


Friday Celebrations 
 As it's Friday, I'm indulging in that well known blog hop that is Celebrate the Small Things! Hosted by VikLit, it's a great opportunity to celebrate the smallest or largest of things that are going right in your life at the moment. So, why not head over to her blog to check out who else is involved, and maybe join in yourself to share the good feelings of the week!





As you've probably guessed, this week I'm celebrating the return of the brilliant WRiTE CLUB.

The submission period for entries is now open until the end of the month, and then the fun truly begins on 16th June!

For those unfamiliar with WRiTE CLUB, it was put together by the amazing DL Hammons and is an opportunity to submit your flash fiction and potentially battle it out, Fight Club-style, with other writers until an eventual winner is crowned.

And the first rule of WRiTE CLUB, you must talk about it! 

There are many more rules to this event, and for all the details please head over tot he official website

I'm polishing up my entry and will be submitting for the first time, gulp! Are you up for having a go?

Have a great weekend all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I'm working on an entry for Write Club too. I've never participated before, so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for WRiTE CLUB! I don't think I'm brave enough to go for it, but I love reading the entries. Good luck and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I haven't been brave enough before but this time just thought 'what the hey, why not?' Should be fun!

      Delete
  3. You're right Heather...it's gonna be a blast! :) Thank you for taking the time to help spread the word. WRiTE CLUB is the only game in town where you can get a sense of how well received your writing is...anonymously! I can already tell this is going to be a banner year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so DL! I'm looking forward to it again this year.

      Just need to get my entry finished and off in the email.

      Delete