This week it's Leanne who has taken the lead, and she gets to share the wonderful news about our latest ad winner with you all.
I didn't get around to submitting my own story this week but there are still plenty to keep you entertained, so Leanne, it's over to you ...
Oh, can you believe how lucky we are today is Wednesday!? I love the middle of the week almost as much as I love Mondays.
In the story of our week, Wednesday begins the climax of adventure that can send us into a great ending on Friday and Saturday. So exciting! Plus Wednesday is Blog Hop Photo Reveal day! :)
And we have a new featured blog hop author for the month of May. Every month we choose a random blog hop participant (anyone who has participated in the hop within the last year) to feature on our blogs. It is another way for our community to support and promote our writers!
This month I am so excited because we get to pay homage to one of the original founders of the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop--Nicole Pyles from The World of our Imagination!
Here is her button to display in the side bar of your blogs:
Next up are the stories from last week's prompt. Be sure to read through these and leave some comment love for the authors--(and welcome our newest participant, Karen!)
Our Vacation by Karen Knapp
Rescued Memories by Scott Taylor
Missing Pappa by Tena Carr
Untitled Short by Sally Stackhouse
Follow your Dreams by Debb Stanton
Here is a friendly reminder of the rules for the prompt:
1) Use the photo(s) and prompt to write a story; all elements of the prompt must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) Stay with the 500-word limit.
3) Craft and link your post by the following Tuesday.
4) When you have finished your post, link up your story using the inLinkz frog at the bottom of the prompt. If you are having trouble linking up, let us know in the comment section, and we'll help you get linked up!
5) Have fun! Let the creative juices flow!
Here is your prompt for this week! Write a story incorporating both of these photos: