Don't worry though, Leanne is here with another prompt for the coming week. Knock yourselves out ...
(Although, not literally :-) )
Oh how I am so glad an entire week has passed. Last week, I was sick with one of the most painful viruses I have ever experienced in my life. It sounds dramatic, and believe me it was. But like most viruses, it was done wreaking havoc in a week's time. So Wednesday feels extra nice this week!
Speaking of viruses, we have a fresh Writer Wednesday Blog Hop photo prompt today! Wait... huh? (There really is no smooth transition for heinous virus to blog hop, humor me. :) ) But there is nothing "sickly" about the stories that came through from last week's prompt (see what I did there? Okay... I'll stop.).
Check out these awesome creations and be sure to leave some comment love for the author's okay?
Rekindled by Bronwyn Marcus
Proposal in a Shoe by Tena Carr
Mystery of the Missing Dancers by Leanne Sype
Getting Ready by Sally Stackhouse
Fun, huh? Okay, here's the short version of how to do the blog hop. If you are a first-timer, please click here for the full description of the guidelines.
1) Use the photo and the provided five chosen words in your story.
2) Keep your word count 500 or less (or a few more words if they're needed...).
3) You have until next Tuesday night to link up your story.
4) Use the Blue frog below to add your story at Leanne's or Tena's websites and follow the instructions.
5) Have fun, don't stress, and let those creative juices flow!