I’m a touch late with my to do list this week, but I shan’t dwell on that too much. The key piece of advice I have picked up this week is to be more positive!
So, to update from last week’s list:
- Finish Chapter 1 of module book – I had an excellent session over the weekend getting on with my Othello reading and the background to some of the play. I’ve been totally absorbed by it and never thought I would enjoy Shakespeare as much as this. I’m looking forward to the next part.
- Wednesday Blog Hop – I posted a story for the blog hop this week, and I’ve actually had thoughts on developing this one into something bigger. The creative juices are starting to flow.
- Review latest book read – I have written the first draft of my review and I’m leaving it a couple of days before posting. It won’t be long though.
- Weekly to do list – a day late but I’m still going!
- First draft of competition entry – time constraints have meant that I’ve only done the planning stages for this, but the story is in my mind simmering.
- 15 minutes of free writing each day – after trying this for a couple of weeks I’m not sure free writing is for me. I struggle a bit when I manage to sit down to do it, so I may leave this for a while.
A productive week I think, certainly one that has left me feeling more positive about things.
As for this week’s list:
- Read Othello Acts 2-5
- Read Chapter 2 of module book
- Watch Othello videos
- Weekly to do
- Post book review
- Wednesday Blog Hop
- Think about blogging strategy
- First draft of new competition entry
- Start to outline novel plan