Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Finally, time for a proper catch up!

So, here we are at the end of another week and I'm trying to reflect a little on just what I've achieved.  In short, not much.

At the end of last week my daughter was very poorly so I spent the weekend looking after her.  She then gave said bug to me, and I've been ill most of this week.  I've glanced once or twice at my blogs but not very well.  I now have over 100 to read.

But now she is better and I am better.  She is fast asleep in bed and the other half is happy watching the cricket, so I have a bit of time to catch up properly.
It's very tempting just to mark most of them as read, but I love reading through them all.  What if I miss that crucial blog that gives me a hint of a story? Or there's some crucial bit of advice from a fellow writer?  It's just not worth the risk.

I also need to catch up with replies to all those who have commented on my own posts, and visit those new visitors that have stopped by.  I'll be heading over to you shortly!

It has also been a week since I posted my first story.  The nervousness of that has finally started to die down.  Any feedback, good or bad, is greatly welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you're feeling better. Hope your Mother's day was a nice one.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete