Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Blogging on the go

I've finally discovered how to blog using my mobile, after having it for a couple of months now.
I was very excited to get my new phone, I knew it had a lot of features that I wanted to keep up with blogging and various social networking stuff.
It's been great for keeping up with the blogs I'm following, but now I can finally blog on the go.

I was glancing through my box sets the other day and there's a few things that I haven't watched for so long. I've almost finished the first series of Friends, which I can't quite believe is now 18 years old; I can still remember when it first started on Channel 4.
Even though I pretty much know every episode line for line, it still makes me laugh out loud.
I'm looking forward to rewatching the rest of them.

Enjoy your Saturday night everybodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment