Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

It's Friday, field trip day ...



           *****************************************

This post is part of the 'Celebrate the Small Things' blog hop hosted by VikLit, and is for celebrating even the smallest of victories during the week. Head on over to her blog to check out more people taking part in this hop.

           *****************************************


This week I'm celebrating:

  • Pay day! Of course, half of it has gone already but it was nice for the couple of hours it lasted.
  • I've come to some conclusions about my overall approach to writing, which I hope will make my life a bit easier and stress-free. More on this on next weeks IWSG post.
  • I think I'm firmly committed to my A-Z Blogging Challenge topic. I've managed the whole week without any alternatives presenting themselves. I'm planning the big reveal of my theme soon!
What are you celebrating this week? Have a great weekend everybodies!


                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo for payday!
    Looking forward to reading your post on your new approach to writing ;)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payday is always a good day, even if until the $ dwindles away!

    I'm hoping your writing plan will give me some tips. I could use some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good week. I look forward to seeing your writing plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my payday next Friday, thank goodness! Can't wait to hear what your theme is :)

    ReplyDelete