Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

ZZZs at last! - An A-Z post

So today is the last day of the 2013 A-Z Blogging Challenge. I certainly have found it to be a challenge this year.

Even though I had my topics outlined for each day, it was still a lot of effort at times to actually sit down and get the posts written. Once again the challenge has shown me how much I could improve with my organisation.

I've been having some very odd dreams this month, hence the title of this post, and there are some nights I've woken up in a panic because I think I've missed the correct letter and post for that day. When I've finally woken up properly I realise all is well, but in the middle of the night these things feel like the end of the world if it's not been done.

I'm definitely looking forward to some more restful nights sleep now, and to next years challenge too. I promise I'll try and be more organised for the next one!


A to Z Challenge [2013]

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

This post is part of the A-Z Blogging Challenge. To get involved and check out other blogs taking part just click here. You won't be disappointed!


   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute how you had nightmares of messing the letters up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...even though it was fun, it could be a bit stressful at times :)

    ReplyDelete