Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

I'll be back ...

I just want to put a little post up to say I'm having a break from blogging for a while. There are a lot of things going on in my life at the moment, and I'm feeling quite run-down and unsure of some things.

My creative writing OU course has just started so I want to concentrate on that for a while until I find my rhythm again and get back on track.

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back, but I'll try to make it soon.
www.themanesource.com


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your creative writing course and have fun. Enjoy your blogging break. I'll be taking a partial one next month and in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your OU course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who-ee, do I know what you mean. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care, visiting from the 'express yourself' blog hop....see you next time....rest!

    ReplyDelete