Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

In the shadows - Daily Haiku with the A-Z Challenge

A Haiku is a short, unrhyming poem of 17 syllables across three lines following structure: 5, 7, 5.

For the A-Z Challenge 2014 I am doing a daily Haiku for each letter of the alphabet. Today ...
 

In the shadows

Darkness coming now,
It's when they all come to play.
Nowhere left to hide.




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post forms part of the A-Z Blogging Challenge, posting every day in April except Sundays, sequentially through the alphabet. To see who else is taking part, check out the list here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

  1. Cool that you combined the A-Z with NaPoWriMo. It didn't know it was a "thing" until I started visiting blogs.

    I like the ominous feel of this..."when THEY all come to play..." Cool.

    Cheers,
    Laurel
    Laurel's Leaves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurel. I've never heard of NaPoWriMo, but I'm going to check it out.

      Delete
  2. Nicely done. I do love creepy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one, but I'm partial to dark things. The ambiguous 'they' makes this tickle, and ending with a warning turns tickle into chills.

    Nice to combine poetry month with A-to-Z.

    ReplyDelete