Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Back to the celebrations!

Hello all, and happy Friday!

It's been a little while (ahem, two months) since I've joined in the Friday celebrations blog hop, and my apologies to VikLit for being away for so long. She does a wonderful job, along with her co-hosts, of spreading the celebrations around for everyone to enjoy. 

Friday Celebrations 

Please go and visit the co-hosts if you can, where you can also find the linky list and see what all the rest of us are celebrating:



LG Keltner at Writing of the Edge

Katie at The Cyborg Mom

CaffeMaggieato at mscoffeehouse


Today, I'm celebrating:

  • making more progress in getting back into my bloggy schedule. This blog hop is one more step towards doing that.
  • settling into being a family of four. After six years of just the three of us it's been weird having another little person in the house.
  • my seven week old has started smiling a lot more, and making those adorable little baby noises which means she's happy. She's finding her voice, which she'll need living with her big sister!

What have you got to celebrate this week? Please do share and help spread the happiness.

Have a great weekend everyone!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Such great celebrations! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. It's been a while since I've been to everyone's blogs, I feel a little rusty, but I'm getting back into it slowly but surely.

      Delete
  2. What wonderful things to celebrate. My favorite baby phase is fat happy baby. :) Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. She's getting to that stage now, and she's growing so fast. She won't be a baby forever and I will miss it when it's gone.

      Delete