Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Celebrating the summer holidays - week three of six

It's Friday again, believe it or not, so time to celebrate all that's lovely and nice in the world. It doesn't matter how small or how big the celebration, if you've got something good to shout about you should be on the linky list for this hop to share it with the world. It never hurts to spread the happiness.

As always, the wonderful VikLit at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author is presiding over events, along with her co-hosts. Head over to see who else is celebrating this week.


Friday Celebrations


LG Keltner at Writing of the Edge

Katie at The Cyborg Mom

CaffeMaggieato at mscoffeehouse




Today, I'm celebrating:

  • Enjoying time to myself to get back into some swimming. I've finally taken the plunge (ha ha!!!) and have started trying to get my body back into some kind of shape. I was lucky after this baby not to retain much of the weight, but I could still benefit from shifting some of it.
  • I've lost 3lbs since starting to lose weight. Not much in a week but slow and steady does it, I want to keep it off once it's gone :-)
  • We're half way through the summer holidays! Yippee!!!


How about you lovely people? Anything good to celebrate? Have a great weekend!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

12 comments:

  1. Swimming, weight loss and more summer. Good celebration all around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a productive week. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on losing weight! That's an accomplishment in itself and well worth celebrating. The swimming sounds like fun, too. Happy summer and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori, and thanks for stopping by my little blog :-)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on losing three pounds. Swimming is a wonderful exercise for every muscle in the body. Good choice! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find swimming to be nice and relaxing too, the perfect excuse to get away from everything for a bit :-)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! Swimming is a great way to get back in shape :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I just hope I can keep going in the right direction with it.

      Delete
  5. Swimming is fantastic exercise. I love to swim. And 3 pounds isn't bad for a week! I'd be happy if I could shift 3 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can keep it off, and more besides. Thanks for dropping in.

      Delete
  6. That's awesome! Swimming is excellent exercise. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete