Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving with the WWBH!

​A Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American bloggers, and how about celebrating with a new prompt on the WWBH?

Debb is taking the lead for us this week, with new prompts and the stories from last week. Enjoy ...


follow-up to last week's blog hop prompts



Hello everyone, and happy Thanksgiving week!

'Tis a good time to be thankful! I would like to mention the gratefulness I have for (to name but a few) my fellow blog hop hostesses and the writers who grace our pages with their delightful stories. And my oh my, I was so impressed by Heather's photo prompt last week that I knew I wanted to write for it; but my current editing assignments took over. No entry from Mrs. Stanton this week. :(

Here are some wonderful reading options for you from last week's prompts:


Do you have a burning desire to participate in the blog hop? There is a little matter of rules ... we'd like to hear from you, but please follow the rules in order to make this fun and fair for all.

I will post the rules for using the two picture type of prompt, which I am using this week.

1) Use the photos to write a 500-word story; both photos must be a feature in the brief story you create. We aren't counting, but for the fairness of the readers please, no 1000+ word entries.

2) The photos must be visible in your blog post.

3) Photos are the property of the hostess for the week, unless otherwise mentioned. Please do not share photos as your own.

4) In order to honor the community-purpose of the blog hop, we ask that you please reference the blog hop in your post (you can even display the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop badge if you desire) so your blog audience and the blog hop community may all be connected.

5) WHERE TO SEND YOUR STORY HAS CHANGED, JUST FOR THIS WEEK. I AM NOT ABLE TO GET THE CODE FOR THE BLUE FROGGY, SO PLEASE JUST SHOOT ME AN EMAIL TO: stantonsunshine@gmail.net WITH YOUR NAME, NAME OF YOUR BLOG, AND YOUR STORY, AND I WILL GET IT TO THE OTHER HOSTESSES NEXT WEEK. THANK YOU!

If you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to contact one of the hop hosts: Tena, Debb, or Heather (our fourth host Leanne is on a sabbatical due to health concerns and we ask that you continue to keep her in your prayers for complete recovery and return to full health).

DO NOT USE THE BLUE FROGGY THIS WEEK BUT INSTEAD SEND YOUR NAME, NAME OF YOUR BLOG, AND YOUR STORY TO stantonsunshine@gmail.com.

Okay, okay, I can hear you say, "Come on with the prompts already!" :)

Let me just say: the picture on the left is pretty traditional for this time of year, but your story does not have to be about the holiday of Thanksgiving.

The picture on the right was chosen for its uniqueness (and out of my curiosity to see how you blend the themes of the two pictures). :)
 

grace-familyIMG_12586d 
Photo credits: public domain free photo searches on the Internet


1 comment: