So, I realise that a lot of us are just getting into the swing of the A-Z Challenge, but for those of you who aren't how about a challenge of a different kind?
And seeing as it's Wednesday, why not the Writer Wednesday blog hop?
This is my first foray into the world of co-hosting anything, and I just want to send my heartfelt thanks to Leanne Sype and Tena Carr, the other more seasoned co-hosts of this particular hop. Thanks for taking such good care of me girls!
So firstly, let's check out the stories for last weeks prompts:
The Cabin Fever Answer by Debb Stanton
It's Time by Leanne Sype
Now, It's Your Turn by Scott Taylor
A Proud Moment by Tena Carr
WWBH by Sally
Looking for Home by Heather Musk
Make sure you head on over and check these stories out, you won't be disappointed!
To remind you of the rules of this little hop (which couldn't really be simpler), here's a little reminder:
1) Use the photo(s) and prompt to write a story; all elements of the prompt must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) Stay with the 500-word limit.
3) Craft and link your post by the following Tuesday.
4) When you have finished your post, link up your story using the inLinkz frog at the bottom of the prompt.
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
For the last couple of weeks Leanne and Tena have gone old school with a picture and five words to be incorprated into your story, but I'm going to mix it up a little this week and use the two picture format.
I've been scouring through my albums and thought these two would be interesting to see what you have to come up with:
And don't forget to link up here when you're done!