Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

A new chapter ...

 A big hello to everyone!  I have been absent from my blog for the past two weeks, for which I apologise. Last weekend I finally got married to my boyfriend of 11 years, and it really was one of the best days of my life.  The week leading up to the wedding my mind was filled with wedding things, there was no room at all to concentrate on any writing.  This week, we have been in Bath on our honeymoon which was just fabulous.  It was so nice to be away from everything for a few days and just unwind and be ourselves again.
We are back now though and tomorrow will be the first proper day of normality.  I'm looking forward to getting the house back in order and getting on with some writing and blogging.  Watch this space for some overdue film and book reviews, as well as a blog award and some writing pieces.

I'm now off to catch up with my blog reader, all 250+ of them!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! May you have a happy life together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, but if you were together for that many years what took you so long to get to the big day? 11 years is a long time to be with someone before taking the final step. Hope you have a great life with your partner.

    I found your blog from Karen Elizabeth Brown who you bestowed the Liebster Award on who bestowed it on me - E :)

    Elysabeth Eldering
    Author of FINALLY HOME, a middle grade/YA mystery (written similar to a Nancy Drew mystery)
    http://elysabethsstories.blogspot.com
    http://eeldering.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elysabeth, thanks for following. We'd only been engaged 9 months so at least that wasn't so drawn out. I'd have married years ago, but sometimes these boys need a lot of nudging and pushing! We got there in the end though.

    I'm off to check out your blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on tying the knot! Wishing you many more happy years together.

    Just stopping by to say welcome to IWSG. I'm looking forward to your posts. :)

    IWSG #178...until Alex culls the list again.

    ReplyDelete