Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Editor's Pick of the Day!

So it started off being an ok day today, nothing too stressful to deal with and I've got a story revision I'm mulling over in my mind.

Lunch was quiet, just me and one other, neither of us were up to being too social.  I've just sat down to my emails and found a lovely surprise in my inbox.  I have been selected as one of the Editors Picks of the Day over at Bloggers.com!  Needless to say my mood has perked up 100-fold.

I joined up at the end of last year as a way to try and get my blog out there to a wider audience, and had almost forgotten about it until recently.  I've been getting some steady traffic over the last few weeks, nice comments and some new followers.  To be selected for a Pick of the Day has increased this even more in the short time I've been featured.

I'd like to say a huge thanks to the Editor, whoever you are, and to all those who have now discovered me through this exposure.  I hope you like what I've been posting and stick around to see what else may come.

I'll try to make it good!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, it was worth me signing up to bloggers.com then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Heather. Being picked by the editor is a huge accomplishment. In essence they're telling everyone else to check your blog out. How kewl is that.

    Happy IWSG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone for dropping by, whether new or regular. I'll try to keep it interesting, and feedback is always useful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is very interesting and easy to read .... I hope to visit again

    ReplyDelete