Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself ...

There's a great blog hop taking place next Monday and it's all about re-introducing yourself to the blogging world. I've been doing my blog for over a year now and any new followers (or even old followers) may not know that much about me and my writing hopes and ambitions. So I thought I'd take part in this hop to enlighten you a little as to my background and how I wound up on this crazy course.

The hop is brought to you by Stephen Tremp, who I've only been following myself for a short while, but I love reading his posts and he's got some really interesting stuff going on at his blog Welcome to Author Stephen Tremp's Website. You should definitely check it out, and while you're there sign up for this blog hop too, there's still time!

In fact, he's got lots of future blog hops listed and I may just have to have a look at a few of them. Thanks Stephen for the tips!

            
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea- many times your new followers don't know where you're coming from and sometimes it's difficult to remember everyone's story what with the number of blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather for the shout out! I greatly appreciate it. And glad you like my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up, Heather. I just spent the last hour or so signing up, setting up and blogging about this myself. :) You are mentioned, of course.

    ReplyDelete