Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

It's back! The A-Z Blogging Challenge 2013. Go on, have a go ...

OK, so I have to get this post out of my head ASAP seeing as it's actually keeping me awake at night thinking about it at the moment.

I took part in the A-Z Blogging Challenge last year and it was definitely the catalyst for kick-starting my whole blogging life. There was never any doubt that I would be taking part in it again this year. Last time, I didn't cover any particular subject, my posts were mostly writing-related and any problems/struggles/successes I was having.

This time though I want to focus on something particular; I just need to find what that something is. A couple of subjects have come to mind that I have an interest in so they are strong contenders, but I'm wondering about trying to post a new piece of fiction each day for each letter of the alphabet. I worry though that this may be more of a challenge that I can handle. But then, what are challenges for if not to push us further?

If you haven't tried this yet then you must have a go, I found it very useful for getting me into a proper blogging routine. Just click on here or on the picture on my sidebar to go to the main page for all the details. There are plenty of co-hosts for this one ready to help and encourage.

The sign-up is on 30th January, put it in your calendar!

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to this Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it was a huge boost to my blogging last year. Now I just need to come up with a topic ...

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about the Challenge this year! It's tough writing fiction for it, but if you can write your posts ahead of time, then you can get a jump on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I'm really going to have to think about it if I'm going to go the fiction route.
      Isn't this how Fearless began?

      Delete
  3. I don't really have the time for the challenge, but I do love reading what others post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the posts this year, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete