Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

That Friday feeling ...

                    *****************************************

This post is part of the 'Celebrate the Small Things' blog hop hosted by VikLit, and is for celebrating even the smallest of victories during the week. Head on over to her blog to check out more people taking part in this hop, and to sign up yourself too.

                    *****************************************



 This week I'm celebrating:

  • Finishing the A-Z Blogging Challenge. I had to do some catchup at times, and there were a couple of days with two posts, but I made it! Congratulations to all my fellow Challenge Survivors!
  • I have joined a local writing group. The first meeting is next week so I'll let you know how it goes. I've never discussed anything about my writing properly with people in the flesh before so I may be a bit nervous to begin with. Wish me luck!
  • I've just about kept up with my to-do list this week, and now I've done this post that's one more thing to check off!
I'm going to the horse racing tomorrow so with a bit of luck I'll be able to celebrate a win there too! Have a great weekend everybodies!

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun at your writing group. I love my writing group. It takes a while to get used to reading your work out, but it's great to get feedback and help from other writers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm looking forward to getting some feedback though so I know where I need to improve.

      Delete
  2. I have never joined a writing group and the idea scares me to death. Sorry, I'm not helping you lol
    But do come back and share your experience, will you?

    You did a great job with the challenge. Not enough time in a day so I didn't always comment on all blogs but I went around reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same. As much as I wanted to comment on everything I just didn't have the time. I enjoyed reading lots of blogs though.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your writing group--that should be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A local writing group!! Oooh enjoy that's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited! I just hope I get the time to contribute properly.

      Delete
  5. Finished A-Z and kept up with your to-do list? That is amazing! Enjoy your writing club :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know how I managed it! I'm knackered now, phew!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on finishing the A-Z Challenge, on the new writing group (those are great!), and making progress on that to-do list! Good luck at the races! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No big winners unfortunately, but a great day nonetheless. Back to the writing I suppose ..

      Delete
  7. Yahoo for finishing a to z and good luck with the races. I'm excited for you about the group and can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep you posted on how I get on with the group. It's going to be completely new for me but I'm sure it'll be great.

      Delete