Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Looking forward to film in 2014! - Express Yourself

Express Yourself Meme                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Express Yourself meme is a weekly jaunt brought to you by Dani at Entertaining Interests and Jackie at Bouquet of Books. At the beginning of the month the girls will post a gadget with a list of topics, something different for each week. Make sure to head on over to either of these blogs to check out the details more fully and see who else is taking part.      
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This weeks topic of conversation: What movie(s) are you watching in the theaters in 2014?



With the pending arrival of baby number two in the spring, I'm not sure how much I'll get to the cinema this year. However there are a couple that I will definitely be making the effort to see:



X-Men: Days of Future Past

http://www.denofgeek.com
 I was very excited at the end of The Wolverine and can't wait for this new X-Men movie.



How to Train Your Dragon 2

http://www.denofgeek.com
 My daughter is a huge fan of the first one, so will probably be pestering me to see this one when it's out. It's likely to be our first mummy-daughter trip without the new baby.


And of course ...
http://goodfilmbadfilm.wordpress.com





What films are you looking forward to this year?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 comments:

  1. Oh I want to see how to train your dragon two with my son, as he too loved the first one. The hobbit film also, I've only watched part one so far, apparently I missed the realease if part two, I'll have to go look for the DVD :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both Hobbit movies, so can't wait for the third. It's going to be a long wait though ...

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see X-Men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's supposed to be the best X-Men yet! Vampire Academy might be good. I loved the books. And we'll see if the new Godzilla movie will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I must get round to reading the Vampire Academy books. It's on my ever growing TBR pile ...

      Delete
  4. this is gonna sound cheesy but...ANCHORMAN 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know, I haven't even seen the first one yet! I don't know where I've been.

      Delete
  5. I seriously want to see Dragon 2. I LOVE animations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, loved the first one so this should be good.

      Delete
  6. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A SEQUEL FOR DRAGON!! :D I must see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the UK it's out June or July I think. Should be good.

      Delete
  7. I have already seen The Hobbit part 2 which was great. Looking forward to seeing the third part at the end of the year. Films I am looking forward to seeing are X-Men, The Monuments Men, Captain America-Winter Soldier, The Imitation Game, Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a bit about The Imitation Game, looks intriguing so may have to check that out too.

      Delete