Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Four Short Stories for September - week 2 check-in ...



I can’t believe how late this post is this week; I’m supposed to do it on a Monday.  That’s what going back to work does for you I suppose.  For the last two weeks I’ve had lots of time for doing writing tasks, but all that time seems to have vanished now.

But, the good news is that I got another short story done last week, although finishing it did run over until Sunday, but that’s another one done.  Check!

This one has much more substance to it than my first story, which I’m taking as a good sign that I’m progressing a little with it.  I’m going to add this to my growing pile (of two!) stories ready for editing in a few weeks.

Now, I just need to find the time for this week’s story …

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about finding the time to write when you have a full-time job ... after 8 hours staring at a screen, the last thing I have energy for is being creative!

    Good job on keeping it up though:)

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you are keeping up with this goal, Heather! Keep going! :)

    Ana

    ReplyDelete