Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Don't Break the Chain!!!

I've seen this little challenge bobbing around the blogosphere quite a bit over the last few days, and I originally saw it on Vicki Thompson's blog The View Outside. This is an excellent blog by the way, it really keeps me going with a positive feeling towards my writing when I read Vicki's posts, so thanks very much to her.

20121217-082855.jpg
The idea is to print off a calendar with 365 days on, and each day that you write something new you can cross off the day with a nice big fat red cross. If you do this every day you'll eventually get a chain of these crosses and you won't want to break the chain by missing a days writing, even if it's only for fifteen minutes.

The idea came from Jerry Seinfeld and if you want to download the calendar for free then click the link here.
I actually had a little trouble printing this off myself so I've made my own, but the principle is the same.

Have a go, I've only been doing mine for a few days and already I don't want to miss a day.  I'll post an update with my progress at the end of the month.


                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea, but I would fail horribly. LOL. I need my vegging days or I wouldn't function.

    ReplyDelete