Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Take time to rest #AtoZChallenge

This post is part of the A-Z Blogging Challenge 2015. If this is something new to you, check out the website here to find out all you need to know.

My topics this year are covering studying and/or writing advice and guidance, to maybe help you as you cope with everything else in life.

 


Take time to rest

I'm very aware that I should be taking my own advice from this post. I have felt so unbelievably tired over the last week or two, at times I've felt like I've been in the middle of some kind of out of body experience, or that I'm merely a passenger within my mind just watching as I go about my every day life. Let me tell you, it can feel like a very unsettling place when I'm like that.

Life can be hectic enough for most people, trying to juggle family life, work life, social life. And here I am trying to study and write as well, on top of all that. Trying to keep all of these balls in the air really is just asking for trouble.

There is nothing wrong with trying to have all of these things in my life, but I have to realise that some things will take precedence over others, and at times I have to let it all go a bit and just have a rest.

For the past few days I've been trying to take it easier, not worrying if I don't get around to something, and enjoying being able to just sit down and do nothing. I'm beginning to feel the benefits, but it's still going to be a slow process.

If you are going to try and juggle a lot in your life, please make sure that you take the time to rest as well. Your body will feel all the better for it, and so will whatever it is you're trying to achieve. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment