Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

It's Friday, let's celebrate!







                        ***********************************

It's time again to celebrate any of the small things that have happened during the week, and of course the fact that it's Friday.  Woohoo!!!

For more places to go to celebrate the small things head over to Scribblings of an Aspiring Author, and you can sign up to!

                         ***********************************



Today I'm celebrating:

  • Submitting my latest OU assignment. The topic was poetry, which I was a bit apprehensive about, but I actually enjoyed writing the essay. It was sent two days late, a considerable improvement on the last one!
  • My daughter is doing well at school, learning her letter sounds. It's a pleasure sitting with her as she's learning the process of reading, I can't wait to introduce her to some of my favourite stories and books.
  • Managing to get Bon Jovi tickets for Hyde Park! I'm so excited about this, I think I might just burst!

I hope you've all had a good week, why don't you share your successes?

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Yay for your daughter learning sounds, your OU assignment and OMG the Bon Jovi tickets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great week! [g]

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby is OU alumni. Go Sooners! Lots of things to celebrate here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Glad you're enjoying the accomplishments of your loved ones, and for being able to go out and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon Jovi, wow! You are up for a great time. And congratulations on your little one's achievements. Children are a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Bon Jovi tickets!! Super jealous!! Should be a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jon Bon Jovi tickets for Hyde Park? Sounds heavenly.....
    What a joy to watch your daughter learning to read...
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a student and I have kids, so I appreciate those, but Bon Jovi at Hyde Park? Wow, am I jealous. Have fun: :-)

    ReplyDelete