Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Almost missed it!

So today is the first day of the A-Z Blogging Challenge and I've almost missed the very first entry!  That just about sums up my level of organisation at the moment.

All week I've been trying to decide on a theme for this challenge, something to keep focussed on throughout the month.  Many things came to mind but I thought that as this is a blog about my venture into the world of writing, I would use it to keep track of my thoughts on how I'm doing with it.

As can be gleaned from this first entry, organisation is not a strong point.  I've got a lot of story ideas bouncing around in my head, a few have been jotted down and I have at least half a dozen short stories started but nowhere near finished.

I now have this challenge to keep track of, hopefully doing the right letter on the right day, and to top it off I'm trying to do everything one handed!  I have a rather bad case of RSI in my right hand and the brace I have is not the most comfortable when doing any typing.  (I'm using this as an excuse for any typos I may miss by the way!).

So my first aim for tomorrow is to write my post for B first thing in the morning.

Until then ...

1 comment:

  1. At least you made it in with a post and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete